INECO® BS Belt Chain Screen
The state of the art BS belt chain screens are combination of stainless steel screens that use an endless belt chain for removing of screenings and is one of the latest technology.
The chain is made from glass fibre reinforced plastic (GFRP) a hard, break-proof, impact, shock & chemical resistant plastic, more reliable than SS. This combination of material is ideal for a self-lubrication chain, additionaly the chain is lightweight and maintenance friendly. The GFRP hooks transport the screenings from the bottom to the hopper and conveyor or container. The chains are cleaned by a combination of rotary brush and spray nozzles, protecting clogging of chain and ensuring save operation.
- Frame made in 304 or 316 L
- Chain links and hooks molded GFRP
- Chain links shape are designed with very low β coefficient for a higher hydraulic flow
- Screen space from 3 – 50 mm available
- Channel width up to 4000 mm as twin unit
- Channel depths up to 14 m available
- Hopper discharge outlet height from 600 – 1600 mm
- Hydrauloc therm of up to 4500 l/sec