INECO™ MICRO DISC FILTER MDS
The INECO® MDS is available for installation in concrete channels or as a stand-alone / tank version.
It is equipped with 14 segment panels per filter disk using a filter cloth of 10 to 20 μm as a fine filter.
- Max. 36 discs / machine
- Maximum filtration area of 205 m²
- Up to 65% of filter area submerged
- Capacity up to 2.800 m3/h
- Filtration area divided into 14 filter panels per disc
- Filter cloth standard 10 / 20 μm – Range 5 – 30 µm
- Unique sealing system
- Wash water pressure of approx. min 7.5 bar
- Disk diameter max. 2.22 m for container transport
- Filter mesh in PES or AISI 316L
- Robust frame and segment support
- Easily accessible nozzle system
- Long life bearings and disk panels for easy maintenance
- Low headloss, high available head
- Mesh size selected depending on project requirement
- Extremely low power consumption of disk drive
How it works
Raw water enters the inside part of the filtration machine by gravity.
The water is distributed to the filtration discs and flows through the filter panels from inside to outside. Suspended solids are retained according to the selected pore size. Filtered water leaves the machine.
Clogging of filter leads to increased head loss and rising water level. A level switch triggers the cleaning with water jet.
The cleaned surface provides less filter resistance, the level decreases and the cleaning cycle is stopped at low level or after an adjustable time.
The entire cleaning process is fully automatic.
The INECO® MICRO DISC FILTER MDS is used for
- Tertiary Treatment for domestic and industrial treatment plants
- Removal of phosphorous, micropollutants and microplastic
- Removal of algae
- Drinking water treatment
- Cooling water filtration
- Rain/Stormwater treatment
- Material recovery: Removal of fibers, plastic
- Recycling of valuable materials
- Industrial filtration: Food industry, Steel industry, Textile factory, Paper industry