INECO™ RBS Raked bar screen
The Raked Bar Screen comes from years of experience in the field of mechanical pre-treatment of waste water. The cleaning of the panel and the lifting of the screenings until the discharge area is guaranteed by combs (the number of which is proportional to the height of the screen), which are moved thanks to the sliding of lateral roller chain driven in the upper zone by a toothed wheel.
The advantage of the Raked Bar Screen is to be designed without mechanical components immersed in the effluent. The discharge of the screenings raised is obtained by a device called clean ridge.
- Frame made in 304 or 316 L
- Chain links and hooks molded GFRP
- Chain links shape are designed with very low β coefficient for a higher hydraulic flow
- Screen space from 9 – 40 mm available
- Channel width up to 3000 mm
- Channel depths up to 12 m available
- Hopper discharge outlet height from 1000 – 2000 mm
- Hydraulic flow of up to 3500 l/sec